We hire our caregivers based on their professionalism, enthusiasm, and compassion for seniors. Our caregivers come from various backgrounds and many have cared for their own parents and want to help others. Some work in the healthcare field and enjoy working one-on-one with our clients. All of our caregivers truly treasure the personal satisfaction that comes from helping others.
Caregivers hired by Professional Homecare are:
- Hired and employed by the company and are not subcontractors
- Checked for criminal background
- Good listeners
Join Our Team
Would you like a rewarding and gratifying job as a caregiver, where you can make a difference in someone's life? We are currently looking for compassionate, sensitive, and responsible individuals who desire to provide non-medical, in-home care to the elderly. We offer a rich compensation package which includes competitive wages, holiday pay, and continuing education and training.
- Companionship and conversation
- Meal preparation and planning
- Light housekeeping
- General assistance
- Personal care assistance (bathing, dressing, & grooming)
For employment consideration you must pass the following:
- HIV/AIDS-Bloodborne Pathogen training (provided by employer)
- Criminal history background check
- Drug testing
- Reliable vehicle for easy transportation of seniors - for certain positions
- Department of Motor Vehicles: 3 year driving record
- Proof of minimum auto liability insurance of $100,000 per person, $300,000 per accident
- Valid driver's license
- Supply proof of citizenship
- Flexible Schedule
- Comfortable work environment
- Caregiver referral fee
- Client referral fee
- Competitive wages and direct deposit
We are very careful to match our caregiver's experience, skill sets, and personality to your loved one's needs.
Steps to apply:
If you are interested in working for Professional Homecare please fill out an Employment Application
and fax or mail filled out application.
ATTN: Fran Marasow
12733 28th Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98125